Hungary's market leading motorhome fleet
Suwenor Kft. was established in the march of 2000 based on some friends hobby. Our company has become Hungary's largest motorhome seller and rental and because of the activity extension of 2010 we became a professional service provider.
We are the exclusive distributors of the following brands:
- the slovenian Adria
- the french Chausson (Trigano group),
- the german Dethleffs.
Beside we are distributing
- the german Knaus-Weinsberg and
- the german Niesmann-Bischoff brands too.
All of this makes it possible for our customers, to find the best options for their needs from a wide range of vehicles, which are available throughout the year. To widely serve our customer's needs, we keep 5-10 vehicles for demonstration in our site. Our customers can currently choose from nearly 30 different types of motorhomes with different layouts and engines, and can choose from 2-3 caravans. We take part every year in the shows in Budapest and beside that, since 2004 we organise traditionally our own shows in the spring and autumn. Beside selling and rental, we offer a brand independent superstructure service. The most important things in our activities are the professional work and the competitive prices. Since our establishment in 2018 we already sold more than 600 camping vehicles! In parallel with the significantly increased number of sold vehicles, we furnished our motorhome and caravan accessories shop, where you can get the most popular accessories (sunroofs, bike holders, LCD TVs, antenna setts, air conditioners, inverters, reversing cameras, camping articles) and nearly 10.000 accessories and spar parts from our warehouse or with a short delivery time. Our professional and stable team offers the highest service for our clients. Our team members: András Harmath company manager, Gabriella Szabó sales leader, Tamás Sallai who's responsible for rentals and his main task is the maintenance of the whole fleet. Attila Bihari who's one of Hungary's most professional motorhome superstructure and caravan experts, Viktória Bihariné Kiss who will provide you any spare part or accessory you need.
Short story of our company
- 2000: The company started it's activity with 5 used motorhome's rental.
- In 2001 as an official distributor we started the sale of italian Rimor motorhomes.
- We increased the number of rentable motorhomes year after year and beside that, the number of the sold vehicles were increasing too.
- In 2002 we started to distribute the german Bürstner motorhomes.
- In 2003 we started to distribute the french Chausson motorhomes.
- In 2005 we started the distribuiton of the extra quality, german Niesmann-Bischoff motorhomes.
- In 2008 we sold 47 camping vehicles in a year and the number of our rentable vehicles reached 45 motorhomes.
- The economic crisis in 2008 was a significant setback in the market of camping vehicles too. Under the crisis, the number of the sold and rentable vehicles were decreasing year after year. Nonetheless we stayed alive.
- In 2008 we stopped distributing Rimor motorhomes.
- In 2010 we extended our activities. With the takeover of the Karaván City Bt.'s team and service activities, we are available for our customers with nearly 30 years of experience.
- In 2010 we started to distribute in Hungary the outstanding quality slovenian Adria motorhomes.
- In 2012 we stopped distributing Bürstner motorhomes.
- In 2015 we started to distribute the traditional german Dethleffs motorhomes.
- In 2015 we started to cooperate with VB Airsuspension.
- In 2016 we installed air suspension in 40 ambulance vehicles made for abroad.
- In 2018 our company's rental fleet reached 30 vehicles again.